Liquid Amino Acid
Amino acid is an organic fertiliser and stimulant that contains natural chelating agents that ensure nutrients and minerals are in readily available form. When applied, amino acid provides a number of benefits to both your plant and soils health, including improving its soil buffering capacity, root growth, plant stress tolerance, fertiliser efficiency and uptake of other inputs resulting in greater yields.
Improving the function of fertilisers and plant nutrient uptake, alongside providing a biological food source for your plants and soil microbes.
What is it, What does it do, How does it work
- A plant protein hydrolysate that is bioavailable to plant leafs and roots
- Provides an organic source of nitrogen and plant stimulants
- contains amino acids that are the building blocks of plant proteins and regulate essential plant functions
- Natural chelating agent
- Lifts leaf function and plant vitality
- Improves fertiliser function
- Promotes root growth
- Organic, biological food source
- Provides plant immune support (including damage caused by stress)
- Feeds plant and soil microbes
- Enhances fruit ripening and quality
- Organic nitrogen input
- Increases chlorophyll production
- Completely soluble
Foliar: 1-10L/Ha. Adjust rate to suit growth stage
Compatibility: Should be compatible with all materials. Jar test if unsure.
Keep out of reach from Children
Contact may cause eye or skin irritation.
|Appearance||Light yellow brown|