Amino Acid Powder
Amino acid is an organic fertiliser and stimulant that contains natural chelating agents that ensure nutrients and minerals are in readily available forms. When applied, amino acid provides a number of benefits to both plant and soil health, including improved soil buffering capacity, greater plant root growth, higher plant stress tolerance, improved fertiliser efficiency and uptake of other inputs, enhanced cell division and greater yields.
Improving the function of fertilisers and nutrient uptake, and providing a biological food source for plant and soil microbes.
What is it, What does it do, How does it work
- A plant protein hydrolysate that is bioavailable to plant leafs and roots
- Provides an organic source of nitrogen and plant stimulants
- contains amino acids that are the building blocks of plant proteins and regulate essential plant functions
- Natural chelating agent
- Lifts leaf function and plant vitality
- Improves fertiliser function
- Promotes root growth
- Biological food source
- Plant immune support
- Feeds plant and soil microbes
- Enhances fruit ripening and quality
- Organic nitrogen input
- Completely soluble
Foliar: 1-3 kg/Ha. Adjust rate to suit growth stage
Apply in sufficient water (300L minimum) to obtain thorough coverage.
Fertigation: 5-10 kg/Ha
Compatibility: Should be compatible with all materials. Jar test if unsure.
Pre mix with small amount of water prior to adding to tank.
Keep bag closed as product will take moisture up from atmosphere.
Keep out of reach of children.
Contact may cause eye or skin irritation.
|Appearance||Light yellow brown|