Certified Organic by NASAA
The Difference with our Seaweed Tonic to others is that
- The ingredients used are the most scientifically researched kelp on the planet- Ascophyllum Nodosum, otherwise known as Norwegian Kelp.
- It contains alginic acid, this is a unique material that has an immediate effect on soil particles by forming bonds. It gives the soil a crumb like structure that holds and retains moisture and houses microbes.
Stimulating root development and resilience against pest and disease in all plants
What is it, What does it do, How does it work?
- It’s a liquid concentrate of kelp
- It stimulates early root development and reduces plant stress
- It acts as a powerful microbial stimulant encouraging an active soil environment, promoting plant immunity
What are the Benefits
- Results in a healthier tougher plants
- Reduces plant stress
- Stimulates microbes, improving soil health
- River & ground safe
- Improves nutrient uptake